2012-04-18

Total Recall 2012: What It Will Be When Colin Farrell Challenges Arnold Schwarzenegger

Starred by Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel and Bill Nighy, the remake Total Recall will land on theatres on August 3rd. You may feel a little bit familiar with that movie, right, because the original is starred by Arnold Schwarzenegger which was released in 1990.

Even it’s not a brand-new story, I mean it’s a remake, but still there are some changes, of course. Anyway, we are in 2012 now, not 1990, but if you want to know the situation in 1990, there are many dvd creator reviews can help you enjoy the classic on PC. Then about the new one, what are the changes, first where the story happens? Maybe everyone knows China is a place where can make a bunch of money, so naturally, except for America, China is the obvious factor now. Euroamerica (formerly United States) and New Shanghai (formerly China) fight for political power in the far Fascist future. A simple factory worker suffering from violent nightmares (Farrell) begins to suspect that he’s a spy though he is unaware which side of the fight he’s on and how important his lost memories will be in its outcome.

Sony Picture has released the official trailer, the trailer shows Farrell’s waking up to the harsh realization that his reality may not be real at all. After visiting the Recall offices, something happens. Is there anyone thinks the special effects look like being made from PPT? No? Ok, my mistake. “If you have watched the original movie twenty years ago, then you may appreciate the current technology,” some guy tells me after I tell him my feeling about the trailer, so does he mean the 1990 one was terrible in special effects? Want to test the reliability of my words? Go to watch that movie, and if download the movie with DRM protection, you may need drm removal freeware, after all old movies like this are very precious.

Total Recall is a sci-fi film, a thrill, so beyond the plots and the actors, the most important issue that can decide the fate of this movie is the director. Not every director dares to take over the task, after all the original work was a big success at that time, so feel stressful right away, right? I mean Len Wiseman, the director, not we audiences. Ok, tell me the first thought when you know he is the director, feel lucky? Len Wiseman is a big shot in Hollywood, the influence of “Underworld” is nonnegligible, so this remake, it won’t be that bad, right?

For me, it’s not a big deal whether I have watch the original one or not, I even don’t know where I was twenty years ago, but for respect, I still decide to watch it on my iPad, if you have the same thought, you can convert m4v to mp4 so that it can be played on iPad. As to the remake, all I need is a good director, by the way, I totally support Farrell, so there is need to worry about the actor. Look forward to it, right?


Total Recall 2012: What It Will Be When Colin Farrell Challenges Arnold Schwarzenegger

TAG:

No comments:

Post a Comment